Prospa Group (PGL) and Tubi Group (2BE) added.

prospa.png

A couple of new additions overnight, starting with Prospa Group Limited who are asking an oddly specific $3.78 per share as they attempt to raise just under 110M, of which 17.2M will go to corporate debt.

Prospa specialise in small business lending and have been in operation since 2012. The IPO shares will comprise a little under 14% of the total shares on offer.

Further info can be found here.

tubi-group.jpg

If you’d rather invest in more tangible products, then Tubi Group Limited might be for you. For 20c a share, you can buy a piece of a business specialising in the mobile manufactur of High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) pipes. These are used in the oil and gas, irrigation, water, mining and infrastructure sectors .

Tubi is looking to raise a little under 6M, but note it currently has no Australian operations though it has granted a license for usage in NZ - more details can be found in the prospectus here.

VGI and VOL added

vgipartners.png

A couple of big dollar listings added to the watch list today, starting with VGI Partners at $5.50. VGI was founded in 2008 and invests in global listed securities, managing over 2 billion in funds currently.

The company is looking to raise circa 75M, but is only listing 20% of the total shares, the other 80% remaining with senior members of the VGI Partners Investment Team. More info can be found via the prospectus here.

victory offices.png

If VGI is a little expensive, perhaps Victory Offices (VOL) is worth a look instead. Listing for $2 and looking to raise 30M, Victory provides serviced, virtual, and co-working office spaces in 19 locations across the major capital cities.

Having been in operation since 2014 and with a few dollars on the balance sheet already, the prospectus is worth a read - you can find it here.

KOL Withdrawn

1527368198KoligoTherapeutics_logo.jpg

Well there you have it, after a bit of back and forth Koligo Therapeutics has now officially withdrawn its IPO.

After what seemed like a fair amount of interest from retail investors, it appears that Koligo was unable to attract the level of institutional investment needed to warrant pressing forward, despite having dropped its valuation by 5M back in April.

There were eyebrows raised as to why a US business would opt to list first on the ASX and some noted that perhaps the company wasn’t quite where it needed to be to drum up the interest required back home.

Looks like we wont be seeing a repeat of Exopharm.