We continue to work on updating and improving the content for the site and this week we've made a few changes including;
- Issues with finance data sources have complicated our ability to retrieve and utilise live data for the scorecards. We've got a work around in place, but it's a little more labour intensive than we'd like for a part time gig. We'll keep working on it and will do what we can to keep the new listings updated, you will now see Tempus and Sultan have accurate data again.
- Live Floats and News now have RSS functionality enabled, a link is available at the bottom of each page.
- FAQs were updated to reflect the RSS updates and consolidate info around how people can stay up to date.
- News updates will now go out in a weekly email on Fridays, we will dial back on sending individual emails for each news item.
- Mailing list subscribers will now receive a welcome email with some useful information around staying up to date on the latest news.
- The 2018 Scorecard was updated.
- Upcoming floats was updated.
- Further work was done on some other projects we've been tinkering with, we're hoping to see some major progress on one of those in the next month or two.
As you can see, we've been fairly busy and we hope the changes are making it easier for you to keep track of and trade IPOs.
Let us know if you have any questions or feedback about any of the changes in the comments below or by dropping us an email.